torek, 5. junij 2012

So London style:)

To a Christian Louboutin exhibition I wore for me very London style outfit. The most of the girls there are wearing a bun, a vintage style dress and an old lookalike shoes. I was wearing a tights because it was not so warm but English girls are always with out them:) I do not want suffer for beauty anymore :)





                                                                        I was wearing:

                                                                        Shoes ZARA
                                                              Tights CALZEDONIA
                                                                       Dress ASOS
                                                               Belt ATMOSFERE
                                                                   Clutch CUTE

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar