četrtek, 3. maj 2012

Tuscany day 5 - Firenze

The fifth day of our trip we spent in Firenze. My third time here and I always feel like it is my first:)
Incredible city with beautiful art and history. I was wearing my new sunglasses which I got in Siena. Finally I have gave some colors to my standard black and brown ones. :)













                                                                    I was wearing:

                                                           Shoes ESPADRILES
                                                            Jeans TALY WEJIL
                                                               Top TOP SHOP
                                                                    Belt H&M
                                                          Cardigan BENETTON
                                                                 Jacket ZARA
                                                        Watch MICHAEL KORS
                                                        Bag FROM THAILAND
                                                              Bracelets RANDOM
                                                                Sunglasses D&G

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar