četrtek, 31. maj 2012

TATE

 Every time I come to London I love to visit TATE -museum of modern art. The exhibition was very ineteresting and I enjoyed it very much. Here I am standing in front of the Millenium bridge and I am wearing colorful jeans with a natural color blazer. Do you love London as well?

 

                                                                      I was wearing:

                                                                      Jeans ASOS
                                                                      Shoes ZARA
                                                                      Blazer ZARA
                                                                       Top H&M
                                                              Sunglasses MANGO

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar