sobota, 19. maj 2012

A Coffee with Karmen

On a Friday afternoon I went on a coffee with my very good friend Karmen Paič. She is also an architect and she took some photos of my styling.  It was a beautiful day and I was wearing my  CUTE bag  the first time. It made a nice contrast with all black outfit!









                                                                      I was wearing:

                                                                      Bag CUTE
                                                                      Belt H&M
                                                                  Shoes QUPID Noranapetke.si
                                                                     Ring H&M
                                                                Vest FISHBONE
                                                                 Dress DIVIDED
                                                     Sunglasses CHEAP MONDAY

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar